The right exercise program can help manage or prevent chronic disease and conditions, improve physical function after surgery or injury, and maintain an active, healthy lifestyle.
Lack of physical activity causes and contributes to many chronic diseases and illnesses, including some of the leading causes of death.
The right exercise program can help treat and manage these conditions, maximizing your health benefits with minimum risk to your health and wellness. Exercise has been proven to benefit the symptoms and causes of:
- Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Different forms of cancer
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Muscular and skeletal injuries and surgeries, including joint replacements
- Post-physical therapy rehab
- Depression and mental health conditions
- Asthma and chronic respiratory diseases like COPD
We make this easy. Every person has their own motivations and challenges. We recognize that, and make sure that your exercise program works for you. If it doesn’t we change it! Your exercise coach serves as your personal trainer, your support system, your cheerleader, and your guide to better health.
Your custom exercise program is designed based on:
- Your applicable health and injury history.
- Your health and fitness goals.
- Your desired lifestyle and available time.
- Making sure you get results!
Will it work?
Absolutely. You’ll actually enjoy doing it! The best program is one that is challenging, but achievable for you. If you don’t feel comfortable and confident, then we tweak the program until you are happy. We work to find the balance between effort and progress, ensuring that enough “work” is done to get you on your way to better health and fitness, but not asking so much that all you’re doing is exercise and meal prep.
You can choose to purchase a single program and run with it for a while, or get an updated workout each month with on-going monthly coaching. You can choose a program that can be done at home with whatever equipment you have (even if it’s none), or in the gym. Pick your comfort zone, and then start whenever you are ready. You can still have a life you enjoy.
Single and on-going coaching includes:
Your initial consultation via Skype or phone, where you and your coach will review your health and fitness history, your goals, and your lifestyle, then come up with a plan to make exercise an easy addition.
An initial movement assessment via video, allowing your coach to see how you move and let your body tell it’s side of the story. This is optional, but helpful! You’ll get instructions on how to do this.
A complete, customized exercise program that includes strength training, cardiovascular exercise, and flexibility, mobility, and balance exercises. Exercises are carefully selected and balanced to give you the biggest bang for buck, ensuring your safety and maximizing your progress. Each month of programming includes:
- One full-body strength workout, including appropriate warm-up and cooldown.
- Three cardiovascular workouts, including appropriate warm-up and cooldown
- One recovery program, including self-massage, stretching, mobility, and balance.
Pictures, video, and detailed instructions for each exercise and workout so you know exactly what you’re doing.
Weekly workout plans detailing which workout (strength, cardiovascular, or mobility and flexibility) to do on what days. That includes having days off!
An email check in at the two-week mark to make sure you are moving well and feeling good.
The option to add additional coaching calls via Skype or phone to cover any questions, concerns, new health, fitness, or motivation problems you might be having. And always, to celebrate your successes!
On-going coaching also inclues:
Email support from your coach whenever you need it. Having a hard time getting into your workouts? Let us know! We can help figure out if it’s a matter of finding new motivation, or tweaking your workout so that it becomes a little more enjoyable. Success often is just a matter of finding the right path.
A clients-only newsletter filled with news and information about exercise and other parts of a healthy lifestyle, and ideas to stay motivated and on-track.
So, ready to get healthy, feel better, and enjoy life? Your life-changing exercise program is just an email away.
Sign up and get started now.
How it works:
- Complete the sign up form below, and choose your program.
- Check your email within one business day. You’ll have a copy of your Exercise Coaching client forms, where you can tell us all about yourself and your goals. You’ll also have the invoice for your first month, and if selecting on-going coaching, a coaching contract for your on-going monthly payments (remember that there is no minimum contract period and you can cancel at any time).
- Once we receive your information and payment, your coach will create your first workout and you can get to it! If a Skype or phone Success Session is included with your program, it will be scheduled via email with delivery of the first workout.
- Once we have the ball rolling, we’ll be checking in on a weekly basis to give you all the support and motivation you need. And help is always just an email away!