Ditch premature aging.
Instead, you can feel great, move easily, be pain free, and enjoy life more. We want you to be healthy with more energy, fewer aches, pains, and pills, a body you love, and the opportunity to make the most of every day… Healthy feels good!
Healthy lifestyle choices become easy when you have a simple, straightforward plan to help you make them, and that’s exactly what your coaching program will give you.
All programs are based on best-practice exercise science and designed by an exercise physiologist with a decade of experience providing practical guidance and guilt-free support. Where needed, your health coach will work side by side with your medical team to help you manage chronic health conditions, rehab bad backs and bad knees, or if you’re already in good health, to stay that way!
Our health coaching services are run out of our sister business, Urban Well. Find out more about how health coaching works.
If this is sounding good, take your first step and join us in making changes that feel great…
- Live a more active lifestyle/exercise: Getting you moving safely, effectively, enjoyably.
- Make healthy food choices: No diets. Healthy food can be easy, delicious, and intuitive.
- Sleep well: Wake up well-rested and feeling great.
- Lose the stress: Keeping you calm in the chaos of life.
- Enjoy life more: Healthier often means happier, and we all deserve them both!
You’ll uncover the healthy options already available within your current lifestyle, and learn to figure out which choices are right for you.
What makes HealthFit Coaching different?
The one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t fit here. Instead, you’ll get the “all about you” approach.
Your coach will take the time to listen to your story, get to know you, support you while you explore healthy choices, and help you master the areas that you feel make the most difference to your health, fitness, and happiness. That means helping you prioritize your goals, plan your progress, and stick with the choices you really should make, even on the days when pizza and Netflix seem like the most appealing options.
What happens if the plan doesn’t work? As a team, you and your coach make adjustments until it does. There are many roads to Rome – find one that lets you enjoy the journey.
About HealthFit Coaching
HealthFit Coaching was created to simplify the overwhelming amount of information and conflicting messages put out by health, fitness, and wellness media and personalities. The information you’ll find here is based on best-practice exercise science and strong, well-accepted anecdotal data (basically, the things we understand to be true, but aren’t sure why or haven’t been well studied). We want you to be confident that your healthy choices will truly be good for you!
You have goals. So does HealthFit:
- Remove the confusion surrounding health and fitness information. You’ll get clear, research-backed info about the health, fitness, and nutrition topics that relate to your life, keeping you from information overload and providing you with a clear understanding of what is actually good for you.
- Provide simple, understandable, and practical health and fitness guidance that fits into your lifestyle. The “best” choices aren’t so great if you hate them. Fortunately, there are many ways to maintain good health or make improvements. You get options!
- Take the guilt out of not being perfect! Life happens. Sometimes you skip a workout or eat an extra piece of cake. No problem! Lower stress levels correlate strongly with better health, so a major part of the coaching process is to support you whether you’re making progress in leaps and bounds, or hanging back and treading water.
- Be your trusted source for health and fitness information. Unlike other programs, HealthFit is all about science and understanding why and how the choices we make impact our bodies. Evidence-based information means you can be confident that what you read here has a basis in fact. Less worry = more happy. That’s what it’s all about.
Ready to get started? Not sure what the best option is? Get in touch! We can set up time for a chat, and figure out together how coaching will work specifically for you.